1) Lavender Bay Parklands
Lavender Bay Parklands contains of Quibaree, Clark, and Watt Parks. This precinct delivers a impressive check out of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, particularly from the western facet. Watt Park is an introspective park appropriate for leisure and peaceful reflection.
- Entry: No cost
- Opening periods: 5:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Food stuff & Beverage: BYO food stuff permitted. Foodstuff for sale. A wide array of consuming drinking water stations
- Restrictions: No pets, no glass, no tenting, and no move-outs
Lavender Bay Parklands has open grassy areas with picnic seats, tables, recognized trees, paths, and historic sandstone walling. In addition, it has a small seaside spot, general public bogs, and interpretive signage.
2) Bradfield Park, Milsons Point
It’s a central vantage point mainly because it’s shut to all the firework action. In addition, it’s a amazing put with a vivid environment, appropriate for a picnic style and a family members-friendly event. Bradfield Park is a well known place owing to its big open up spaces, shut proximity to transport networks, and sights of the Sydney Opera Residence and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Entry: Free
- Opening Occasions: 5:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Meals & Beverage: BYO permitted. Foods for sale. Consuming h2o stations are readily available.
- Limits: no pets, no camping, no busking, and no glass.
Pass-outs are permitted for the duration of the day. Bradfield Park comprises foods vehicles serving a broad range of delicacies and dining options all-around Kirribilli village. Community transportation is the most effective manner of transportation. The closest teach station is Milsons Factors. In addition, you can use buses from north Sydney.
3) Bicentennial Park, Glebe
The Bicentennial Park is a terrific spot for households to delight in the fireworks. Entry to this park is free of charge, but you will need to ebook. You can obtain this park as a result of the Chapman, Northcote, or Federal Street.
- Entry: Free
- Opening Moments: 7:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Food & Beverage: No foodstuff or beverage is offered for obtain.
- Constraints: no glass, no busking, no animals, and no tenting.
All ticket holders really should avail just before 10:30 pm. This is a excellent vantage place for family members since it has a significant playground that options children’s machines. Also, it has a tiny seashore location.
4) Pirrama Park, Pyrmont
It is a family members-pleasant web-site since it doesn’t get crowded. Below you are going to have a terrific check out of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, specially from the western side. You have to have to e-book for picnics.
- Entry: Cost-free (alternative to donate to the Smith Relatives)
- Opening Occasions: 4:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Food stuff &Beverage: Foods and drinks are accessible for acquire. BYO foods permitted.
- Constraints: No camping, no glass, no busking, and no pets
Pirrama Park is an special vantage position to get pleasure from the 9:00 pm and midnight fireworks. It is an excellent area to get pleasure from a vegan and non-vegan food at a desk and a deck chair. In addition, you can carry your picnic rug.